Uses High Technology Passwords:
1. A complete working unit as it supports external power to the safe. This means Hotel staff needs only to carry the Logger Unit into the rooms (nothing else) for emergency openings. It opens the safe even when the safe battery is totally dead.
2. Low battery consumption; can last for up to 2 years before the next replacement.
3. No special software is needed. No Hotel PC is needed. No special training for staff is needed.
The data will be stored into the Logger unit and then connected directly to any standard printers for printout.
4. Large LCD display makes reading the data easy. Does not require information to be downloaded to Hotel PC in order to read the information.
5. Advanced electronic components built with a sturdy design specially for a hotel-like environment since the unit will be pass on from person to person for emergency procedures. This means the failure rate is kept to the minimum in order to ensure that the Hotel is able to do emergency openings for guests. It results in no or light maintenance costs for repairs and replacements.
6. A 2-level programmable high security operation that makes operation simper, increases staff morale and confidence due to its reliability.
Low consumption of battery allows the Hotel to perform emergency overriding procedures without undue problems with power supply.
7. It has self data memory of up to last 400 last events.